Options

Cvc rewards

harper15harper15 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
It sure would be nice if the MVP of CVC was given the choice to either keep the reward or gift it to someone else in their club. It help build commrodarie amongst club mates. The reason I even bring this up is typically the player winning MVP usually already has the bonus players outta the reward so it essentially becomes useless to them. If they were able to gift it to someone not able to win cvc it could help the club further it's ranking in the event. 

Comments

• Options
    BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    This!! I posted something in the suggestion/feedback suggesting giving us leaders and assistants the ability to gift to a specific team for club contest and build competition and culture within the clubs. I missed this point in my post, but this is one of the main reasons I suggested it.   
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Fantastic idea.  One of my clubmates also suggested being able to share resources within the club.  For instance, I have no prime players, but 20k pxp.  One of my clubmates got Prime Berrios, but has almost no pxp.  It would be cool if I could loan him some to level up.  That would mean better scores for him, and therefore,the club.