Options

Trade in Suggestion

11Slickback1311Slickback13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
There has to be a better way to trade in unwanted players. Right now the only options are trade in all inactive players or select each unwanted player one by one. This can be very time consuming. It would be nice to have a way to select many players at once just by checking a box by their name then trading them in as a group. That way we don’t have to endure the tedious task of trading them in one by one. Some players need to be kept throughout the season, so trading in all inactive players to receive XP points isn’t always the best option. I’ve accumulated a ton of late round and 2nd round draft picks that could be more valuable when exchanged for XP points. Especially since my team is too talented to use any player under 4 stars. The problem is that the process of trading them in one by one is annoying so I don’t even use my draft picks like I’d like to. Can anything be done about this?

Comments

• Options
    jays8631jays8631 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I just lock all my players I want to keep so even if their inactive they don’t show up on the trade in list.