Move Slugfest to Tuesday

skellhunterskellhunter Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
As a three year veteran of this game I have become a good slugfest player, but since the implementation of Royale Wednesday I have lost a little bit for this game. 
The way I see it is that every other event gets their own day (e.g. WOH and Prime) so why can’t slugfest. 
My suggestion would be to replace the sprint event since it is the same as the weekend event. 

Comments

• RacingPresidentsRacingPresidents Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I agree.  I used to play Slugfest a lot, but I don't get as much time now that Royale spreads around the number of events to play on Wednesday.  It seems Slugfest usually has a multiplier of 1, so I spend more time on other Royale events.  Would love to see it replace sprint event or the bonus game event so it has it's own day again.
  • skellhunterskellhunter Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    If you know of other players with the same concern, please either have them start their own discussion or comment on this one. If enough of us are complaining about the same issue, the more likely GLU will change it. 
  • rocket8751rocket8751 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I second that
    Let’s get more players involved. Make your own posts or keep commenting on this one. 
    Thanks!!!
  • jays8631jays8631 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Move slug fest 🤙🏻
  • VVPOLLUXVVVVPOLLUXVV Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I second that
    I third that
    Keep the comments coming. Start your own posts as well
  • Kydder15Kydder15 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I totally agree! I love what Glu has done with Wednesday Royale and the multipliers. It is so much fun! However I would love to see slugfest on Tuesday’s because it seems to be the lowest priority on Wednesday Royale. It is such a fun game mode and should have its own day!
    Thank you for your comment. Let’s keep this going 
  • chompsdawgchompsdawg Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Royale should be a weekend event.  Why should the Prime event be featured twice (Tue & Weekends)?  Keep WOH Mon, prime event only Tue, Slugfest only Wed, Bonus games thur & Royale for the weekend to top it off.  Royale would be great as a full weekend battle.  And get rid of the multiplier!  Too much luck involved with that.  Slugfest bonus guys should be worth more per HR too in Royale.  Other events give you more points per bonus guy than Slugfest does so the points you get from slugfest aren't worth it even using the bonus guy sometimes.  Max points you can get from a slugest round is 50k per play w/ a bonus guy.  Most other events you easily get 200k per play with bonus guys.  
  • Trout4PresTrout4Pres Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree one several fronts! I believe that slugfest should have its own day to encourage participation and remove the duplication of Prime (Tuesday and Weekend). I also think that slugfest needs improved scoring in Royale. As mentioned maxing out at 50k points for the time it takes to hit 10 HRs, vs some events paying out 200k to 400k with ease, just makes that slugfest isn't worth the energy or the investment during Royale. This is a real shame as I love the event.
  • KRYPTKRYPT Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I agree as well