Vip

steve818steve818 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Can someone please help me get vip? I have done everything they say you should do and spent double what some have in my club that have already got vip this year. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated 

Comments

• ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Good luck. There is no formula for it
  • RealRedSox14RealRedSox14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It is to bad that you have to pay your way to the top. The time spent playing is what should count. Not how much money a person spends. Making bank off each video alone. I am losing interest and its too bad because it only brings the other 19 others down and trying really and I mean really hard not to delete and download MLB or something. You get the same crappy players and no names that can get up to 243. Worse there all dodgers. Keepers all suck. 1k games in and do not have one guy with 300 homers. I had  11 guys with 1500 plus homers in '18. After 3k games. Wrong section to post this so do apologize.. Please help me change my mind. The most crappy prizes too for a full weekend playing constant
  • timmyo022716timmyo022716 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Get to All Star level 10 and you will be close to VIP. Play the game a lot, buy some bundles as you play.
  • rickjcrickjc Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It all about how much you spend.  Spend over $818 and you will get it.  Be careful though because you have to spend a lot more to get things when you are vip.
  • Casper08900Casper08900 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve spent way more than 1000 I can’t get level 10 rewards or vip any tips or suggestions?
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’ve spent way more than 1000 I can’t get level 10 rewards or vip any tips or suggestions?
    If u spent way over 1000 then u r at level 10 
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Even spending $1k hiccups happen like mine and it doesnt register. I knew something was off when my all star tickets stopped accumulating. Honestly i dont care about a vip tag, only my #s and the players i draft. I spend what i want, when i feel i need to. No pressure. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • TakeItBack1127TakeItBack1127 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    When I have spoke to Glu in the past they obviously wouldn’t give me a formula or exact method for obtaining. They did tell me that I was on the right track to becoming VIP. 

I took a step back and thought about what I would call a Very Important Player...

a. Active Participant in Events and Daily Game Play
    b. Someone who invest actual money to the games success. 
    c. A Brand Ambassador, someone who actively promotes the game publicly  (Social Media, Forums, etc.) opposed to those who throw their hands up every time there is an issue with the game. 

This is the approach that I am taking to become a VIP. I’ll let you guys know if I have success. 

Best of Luck! Hope you all are enjoying the game as much as I am. 
    My Tap Sports Baseball Username has Changed to MrNazty
  • BAW34BAW34 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm another one disappointed that I spent to get to level 10 rewards and you can't access them unless you're a VIP. They should make people fully aware of this ahead of time but then that will stop people's spending if there's no guarantee. My guarantee is this is now working against them because spending we I'll slow and the quit with many people who are feeling cheated.
  • JDowl25JDowl25 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    🤞🏻 All you can do once you hit level 10 all star and it hasn’t popped up yet..