Gold videos, video achievements, video boost, gone!

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Most players lost video options around 3am last night. No explanation from glu. Video achievement cannot be done. Video boosts are gone. R free gold per video is also gone. Why? When will they return? Anyone working on this? How about a news bulletin update? 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• ChicagostrikeoutChicagostrikeout Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Ya, my whole club is experiencing the same issue. Sucks. 
  • whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    This is completely ridiculous. I've gone through customer service about 5 hours ago. Still no response.....
  • TakeItBack1127TakeItBack1127 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Things happen guys! Updates to the game, servers, etc. Would you rather Glu spend time updating each person and writing news post or allow them all hands on deck for a resolution?
    Every single time I have messaged Glu they have responded in a proper amount of time with a legit response. 
    Give them a break. Stuff happens.
    My Tap Sports Baseball Username has Changed to MrNazty
  • BennyBen415BennyBen415 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I was having the same issue, I just cleared the app data and loaded the game from my backup and ads were back. Also, all of the starter special offers were back as well. 👍
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Anyone still having video trouble, go to your Google settings (Android), and disable the advertising id feature.  Worked for me.
  • ConmoneyConmoney Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    No more double gold for videos. For offers only. This is according to customer service from Glu, who said double gold was never meant to be applied to videos. Double gold was only meant to be applied to offers. I’m pissed personally, I think they’re getting greedy. The gold is hard enough to come by unless you buy it. Sadly, I will not be making anymore purchases until they bring double gold videos back. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Conmoney said:
    No more double gold for videos. For offers only. This is according to customer service from Glu, who said double gold was never meant to be applied to videos. Double gold was only meant to be applied to offers. I’m pissed personally, I think they’re getting greedy. The gold is hard enough to come by unless you buy it. Sadly, I will not be making anymore purchases until they bring double gold videos back

Did you actually get that from customer service?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• cincyfan1977cincyfan1977 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Things happen guys! Updates to the game, servers, etc. Would you rather Glu spend time updating each person and writing news post or allow them all hands on deck for a resolution?
    Every single time I have messaged Glu they have responded in a proper amount of time with a legit response. 

• cincyfan1977cincyfan1977 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    They answer me in at least 1 hour they have been good for that
  • SparkydogSparkydog Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• SparkydogSparkydog Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Videos are working now.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Sparkydog said:
    Videos are working now.
    Took them long enough
  • DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Android Pie on a One Plus 6t. Videos work for me from 8pm until about 10pm and then stop again until 8pm the next day when the day rolls over. I did test it and if I don't watch the videos for gold and just use them for batting boosts and continues then it will work longer into the day. I think they have set a limit on the amount of videos you can watch now. I will test that over the next couple of days, judging they don't fix the problem first. 
  • dkane9778dkane9778 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    All videos just went out on my game right before they started the double gold for buying apps. Is anyone experiencing this problem or is it just my game for some reason?
    So here is my conclusion of 1 new day adding up the video totals. I was able to watch a total of 120 videos after the new day began. That's combined between video achievement, batting boosts, woh restarts, and earning gold. It seems like they worked a little longer this evening but when the new day begins again tomorrow night, a little over 19 hours from now, then I will keep a tally again and see what I come up with. Happy tapping to all.
    Alright so today I was able to watch the same exact amount of videos as day 1. 120. Hopefully they get it fixed soon and gets it back to unlimited again but until then I am going to plan my videos wisely for the following day. Good luck everyone. 
  • miserysportsmiserysports Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I am not sure the time frame but you have to space them out more now. 
    Yeah when they day resets in your time zone it starts off the 120 and then it resets when the day resets in game. I'm est and mine resets at 8pm nightly. Also I tried clearing cache and clearing data and using the backed up game but it didn't present the videos again.