How Do I Remove Player From Franchise Player Slot?

ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
I have had this player stuck in my franchise player slot since this past weekend and GLU is not helping 😡 Has anyone had this problem?

Comments

• buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Make sure your legend is not a 3B. Also you may need to draft a weak 3B, put him on your roster and then play 10 games. That is what I ended up doing last Fri, since Rendon is worse than all my 3B.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I agree with @buaya123 except the draft pick does not have to be a 3B. Just make your legend inactive and then buy a late round draft pick and as long as it is not a pitcher place it in your DH position and that should do it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    In my case, I had to draft a weak 3B, since all my other 3Bs were 5*, prime or potw.
  • ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Thanks @buaya123 and @Houmy. Just found out GLU removed the player from the franchise slot but glad to know this for future reference.
  • papa19docpapa19doc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What about a player you just no longer want on the roster? I have a bronze Yan Gomes that I dont want on my team just dont kniw how to permanantly remove him
    t{¬`¿´¬t}°·°·°[WJB💕]
  • bighutch80bighutch80 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have tried all of the remedies and it will show he is gone than a few games later the player is back on team
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    You have to send a ticket to customer service.  They can remove him.
  • ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    When you send in your ticket. Make sure to tell them you need them to remove it
  • crazydawgscrazydawgs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've been having same issue. Tried everything and after few games the player is back on.. frustrating!
  • cincyfan1977cincyfan1977 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ItsDaDogInMe said:I have been having the same problem I just tell customer care and they removed him
    I have had this player stuck in my franchise player slot since this past weekend and GLU is not helping 😡 Has anyone had this problem?

• cincyfan1977cincyfan1977 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    bighutch80 said:have to ask customer care and they will remove the player been dealing with this problem for a while
    I have tried all of the remedies and it will show he is gone than a few games later the player is back on team

• KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I had the same problem. If you contact customer service and tell them what’s up they’ll fix it for you!
  • MrboodiddlyMrboodiddly Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Telling customer service works 
  • blueraidersblueraiders Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've had a player stuck there for weeks. Definitely going to contact customer service now
  • Annata20Annata20 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I also got this error, I've been stuck on this mini crossword error for a while