I got VIP today

SluggingStarsSluggingStars Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Beyond lucky and grateful to be picked up for VIP today. I thought it was gonna be a very long wait, but I got it almost immediately. If you haven’t picked it up yet just keep pushing and you will get it my friends. Just going to keep grinding. Catch me on the app @SluggingStars

Comments

• DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Glad to hear it. I have been hoping to get it for a bit now. Stinks we can't get the tier 10 all star rewards until you get VIP status. Just curious. How long after you reached level 10 before you got the elusive VIP status? Thanks and again congrats. 
  • VoiceOfHammyVoiceOfHammy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Curious what you did to get it. I know I've spent over the amount and don't have one.
  • SluggingStarsSluggingStars Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Glad to hear it. I have been hoping to get it for a bit now. Stinks we can't get the tier 10 all star rewards until you get VIP status. Just curious. How long after you reached level 10 before you got the elusive VIP status? Thanks and again congrats. 
    It was not even two hours after I reached level 10 all stars then I got it. I must have been extremely lucky man. 
  • SluggingStarsSluggingStars Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Curious what you did to get it. I know I've spent over the amount and don't have one.
    I guess luck was on my side man. It wasn’t even 2 hours after getting level 10 all stars and I just started reaching out to more tap players and everything. 
  • crazydawgscrazydawgs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Congratulations.. Hope I'll get mine soon
  • sargent420sargent420 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Congratulations, I'm still waiting. It's been almost a week for me.
  • SurpriseRoyalsSurpriseRoyals Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Congrats Slugger! I’ve been waiting for a few days myself. Just keep playing, posting, buying and hoping!
  • southsidesox33southsidesox33 Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 1 Posts
    Congrats! I just reached level 9 myself
  • Roach83Roach83 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I hit level 10 now all i get is that arrow pointing. All day long. No VIP. 
  • oaktownbombersoaktownbombers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same that annoying bouncing arrow!!!
  • sargent420sargent420 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I'm still waiting
  • TonyTooNutzTonyTooNutz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Beyond lucky and grateful to be picked up for VIP today. I thought it was gonna be a very long wait, but I got it almost immediately. If you haven’t picked it up yet just keep pushing and you will get it my friends. Just going to keep grinding. Catch me on the app @SluggingStars

• TonyTooNutzTonyTooNutz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I been playing every day for at least 2016 sometimes putting up 100 million+ in a weekend and still no vip.  I don’t spend a lot on the game.  Maybe that’s why I didn’t receive it
  • MrboodiddlyMrboodiddly Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Congratulations
  • DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Roach83 said:
    I hit level 10 now all i get is that arrow pointing. All day long. No VIP. 
    I feel ya buddy. Been that way for me for over a week now. Reached out to customer care because we shouldn't have to deal with the annoying arrows because if they never give us VIP then we never get those rewards and have to deal with those arrows til 2020 comes out. They said they will send it to the development team to re-vamp it to not show that way but that may take til 2020 too. I'm sure u are like me and I would much rather be able to just collect the rewards some day. Good luck. Hope a new wave of VIP's get added to the all exclusive TSB Secret society. 
  • El_ZilchoEl_Zilcho Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Grats dude.  Hoping to get it myself someday soon
  • Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Well done good sir!  Still waiting myself