VIP spending transferred?

KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Whats up everybody? I was looking at my records from last year and I spent about 700 most of which came Black Friday and the holidays. I’m at about 40 this year. Can anyone with knowledge let me know if I need to spend another 780 this year or another 100? I typically am the one providing advice on this game but this time I need it. Thanks a bunch.

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    VIP status can be transferred from year to year (that's why I have it now), but I seriously doubt the spending would transfer.  GLU is a for-profit business, after all.
  • DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Originally I was told it would transfer spending but if so I didn't get vip between the 2 combined and I'm about 1600 in right now total. 900 in 19 and still no VIP yet. I play hours and hours every single day, never been banned, and now in the forums so idk. 
    Getting vip is a crapshoot.  The magic number spending-wise seems to be 818, but I am pretty sure it would be for this year only.  I am only around 300 so far this year, but my vip carried over from 18.
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I just went thru my old purchases from last year I spent 845 and 60 this year. I definitely should have gotten it last year 
  • ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Spent 500 some last year. 600 this year. Just gonna keep plugging and hoping 
    It's not JUST about spending, but I'm sure that is the single biggest factor.  I got mine unexpectedly last year, and got to carry it over to this year.
    GLU has a formula of some kind that involves activity here, consistent game play, etc, etc, etc.  It is some kind of big secret, like the Illuminati.  Lol.
  • TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’ve been trying to figure out how to get VIP for a couple years and no one seems to have a solid answer!
    There is no solid answer.  When I got mine last year, it was a complete surprise.  I had spent over the $818 that people talk about, but not much.
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Not to mention I play like 8 hours a day on and off and participate heavily in events and trying to get bonus players...