So.....No more 2x Gold vids I guess.....

whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
This is jacked up! Am I the only one one? They limit the amount of vids you could watch daily, but now won't even allow you to get double(ain't that much value anymore but still) during the special event. 

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yeah.  I was hoping for double-gold vids this weekend, but I was sceptical, at best.  Next legit hope is around July 4th...
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    We have to harass cs buy the 100’s.   This is bullshit and just disrespectful of glu to downgrade FATHERSDAY after putting out everything for mothersday
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts

This was my first message
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I sure could use double vids. I would spend it on pxp and evo boxes. I’m good on bxp not really interested in weekend players if they don’t help woh.
  • jays8631jays8631 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’ve been messaging them about 2x vids for a while now. Get the same response every time. It’s getting frustrating 
  • Trish3kTrish3k Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I need them to do double gold videos as well. In the beginning they were doing it often enough. It seems like forever since they last did it 
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Glu does not even have anything to do with the 2x gold it is Tapjoy. That is the company that deals with the gold that’s why customer service cannot help with this issue. Glu could discontinue tapjoy and find someone else but Tapjoy is the one taking away 2x gold not Glu 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    This is jacked up! Am I the only one one? They limit the amount of vids you could watch daily, but now won't even allow you to get double(ain't that much value anymore but still) during the special event. 
    Yes!!!!! I want more free stuff too!!!!!!  YES!!!!