Options

VIP??

me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Just realized I meant to post in 19.

Does posting in the forums help with getting VIP?? I read someone mention something about this but I’m wondering if it *actually* matters or not...

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    No one really knows.  It is a strong probability that it is a factor.  Activity on forums and global chat.  But it's not just posting things.  It looks better when you are involved in active discussions, and offer helpful advice, etc.
  • Options
    MCWarrior2012MCWarrior2012 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yes I asked customer support a similar question and they said that purchases, in game activity and activity on their platforms is all part of the formula.
  • Options
    alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Glu says it does. We shall see 
  • Options
    gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hope I can get VIP one day I’m in a top club spent over $1000 in 2018 and 2019 so far, active like 4-6 hours per day. 5 prime players can cycle HOF on WOH. I’m the leader of my club and I have put the 7 VIP members in my club to shame over a billion club pts ahead of #2 in my club who is 94k strength and VIP. Almost beats the purpose of VIP when guys like me don’t have it lol 
  • Options
    KurtDKurtD Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It's a mystery to me also! Over 1000 spent. Play several hours every day. Messaging cs daily and get the same canned response.