Anyone know how to get vip???

steve818steve818 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited May 2019 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board
I have the red arrow over all star to go to level ten and have spent the $818 and still haven’t got vip yet. Guy in my club spent half as much as I did and got it last night. What is going on????

Comments

• reynoldsloganreynoldslogan Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’ve heard you just gotta play a lot and be active 
  • grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I hope I get vip soon made it to all star level 10 and I lead my league everyday in events.  Very active.  
  • Roach83Roach83 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Im always #1 or 2 everyday in events on my team. I spend money...on these forums...its just one big lottery pick after you spend a certain amount
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Being active and spending cash on this game cannot be the magic formula. It may be what gets you noticed though. I have been active virtually everyday, been the leader of a club for 2.5 years, have spent more than I care to admit this year (and last year as well), and have participated in this forum and not VIP yet. It is just luck to be selected once you are noticed. 
  • reynoldsloganreynoldslogan Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    It’s hard to get vip I’ve noticed
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I've spent over 1700 on 19 and almost lvl 12 but still have that pesky red arrow at lvl 9 and still waiting! Still no answer but maybe 1 day!! Surely want the perks.
  • dkane9778dkane9778 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I spent right at 500 on 18 and started playing this game in November last year and already spent 900 this season. I play everyday and I’m alway one of the top players on my team. I’m on the forums and Facebook and Twitter. Everything I have heard helps along with messaging CS and all I ever get are the robo answers that say the exact same thing every time. Sure would be nice to get the news letters and all the perks they get for vip. 
  • ElTownBombersElTownBombers Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    It's a crap shoot that's for sure no magic formula just got to keep playing n spending and hoping 
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Just have fun and enjoy playing the game.
  • csutton616csutton616 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    VIP where are you??? Spent Money, play all the time, and now post to the forum. Guy in my group got it recently, the monthly perk he got for July was crazy. Like 80,000xp, 40,000 pxp, multiple all-star boxes. Must be nice
  • SYLVANIASLUGGERSYLVANIASLUGGER Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I agree with WHEELSOFSTEEL. I feel that I play a lot and have spent a good amount of money but when it’s all said and done I enjoy playing the game and strategizing my next move
  • Bernardo22Bernardo22 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    VIP is a big mystery !
  • ALOHATRIBE249ALOHATRIBE249 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Play the game and be patience..and maybe you might get lucky...good luck