Conformation for spending gold

DeeeeezDeeeeez Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Twice today I have accidenyaly spent gold unnecessarily. There needs to be an option to confirm spending gold when you are trying to reuse a player for any event...specifically slugfest. Twice it has charged me to reuse a player that I did not want to reuse because of a lag issue. There needs to be a confirmation message of whether or not you want to  spend gold to reuse a player. I have lost way too much gold because of that fault. Please add a "confirm spend" option to resolve the problem.

Comments

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    They need that for all gold purchases. But they won’t because they want us to accidentally waste it.  Like there’s not enough we need to spend already!!  
  • poknowspoknows Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yes, please add this feature. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    This feature would definitely be very helpful in not accidently spending gold.  I have done this a few times in WOH by trying to move to fast through screens.

Also be on the look out for upgrading players to quickly by tapping the level up button really fast.  I was leveling a silver player all the way to 10 really quickly and it leveled me up to gold tier using gold and evo.  The problem was that I should not have been able to go to gold tier since I am only in silver league tier.  Mailed support and they noticed the glitch and reimburse gold and evo spent in a timely manner.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.