Android video issues

RedwingerRedwinger Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
edited April 2019 in Bug Reports
When will the next update be out to fix the android video issue?

Answers

• spark28spark28 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Great question. It seems the issue followed over from 18. The response I got was "we are aware of the issue" I'm not sure if that helps or not but we shall see.
    Great question. It seems the issue followed over from 18. The response I got was "we are aware of the issue" I'm not sure if that helps or not but we shall see.
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Go to settings, Google, ads then click change ad id tab and that should do the trick! May have to do it often as it happens to me too
    Go to settings, Google, ads then click change ad id tab and that should do the trick! May have to do it often as it happens to me too