Weekend Boxes/ Best Times to open???

Coop2010Coop2010 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
As “most” of you know, your chances of actually getting a 5 star player from weekend boxes are usually no where close to what Glu would have  you to believe from what they post as your odds of pulling a 5 star/prime player. However, there are definitely days and times of day to open them that can greatly improve your chances. Ive been asking everyone I know when they get their most 5 star players from opening their weekend boxes, which days, time of day including time zones, how many boxes they usually have to open  to get them (especially when they get multiple 5 star players in the same opening,) and anything else you think might help impact and improve your chances..... Also, let us know when are you pulling the greatest amount of “worthless “ players? Be as precise as you can, and if you happen to open several boxes at once please come back and post how you did and when (again, as accurately as you can be please). From what I’ve found,  certain days and times are definitely more likely to get you the player/ players you’re hoping for!!! As people continue posting I will continually calculate and update the days and times when everyone has the greatest chance for 5 star players. If everyone playing the game knew this and when those times were then it could change those chances, but if the few of us who respond and participate in these forums help each other then we could all benefit. Thank you for any responses and hopefully those reading and  contributing to this can all start getting more 5 star players. Good luck this weekend and keep tapping....👍👍👍

Comments

• TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    5 star prime player 2nd box at 10:30am est today 
  • ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I had my 1st set of boxes at noon and fielded nothing. Next set of boxes at 230 and got 3 5 star and a prime 
  • URKILNMESMALLSURKILNMESMALLS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I had opened at least 30 bikes on Friday around 6 pm with no luck but woke up Saturday and 2 out of 3 of my first boxes that morning were primes. This was at 10 am
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I work at 4 am and I usually will buy a few on the drive to work at 3:30ish and I have great luck.
  • KRYPTKRYPT Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    interesting
  • booyah1624booyah1624 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I have not noticed a good time. I have been told with the special 6 or 9 box deal for $20 they seem to be more gracious. However I bought it and landed nothing. I have bought I believe 20 boxes and have not landed a prime player
    I have not noticed a good time. I have been told with the special 6 or 9 box deal for $20 they seem to be more gracious. However I bought it and landed nothing. I have bought I believe 20 boxes and have not landed a prime player
    No luck with that $20 box either
  • Preakness_Preakness_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I waited till fan rewards started this weekend, then 5 minutes after that bought 5 boxes. 2/4 got Gary Sanchez then in 1 ice box got Peralta. Everytime i open a box i completely close the app then go back in and open a box from scratch. I dont seem to get many repeat non bonus players doing it this way. Any other boxes opened randomly during the weekend event I dont have much luck with.
    I waited till fan rewards started this weekend, then 5 minutes after that bought 5 boxes. 2/4 got Gary Sanchez then in 1 ice box got Peralta. Everytime i open a box i completely close the app then go back in and open a box from scratch. I dont seem to get many repeat non bonus players doing it this way. Any other boxes opened randomly during the weekend event I dont have much luck with.

interesting