Your ads are being capped daily....

EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
....fyi. If you want to maximize what's going on right now then it appears the reset is around 6-7 pm CST and each person has a personal cap between 400-800 gold. Most are at 400, possibly VIP are at 800 but after that you will not get ads. 

The reason that you haven't been told or Glu has been ignoring your complaints is not because they don't care, it's because it's out of their hands and apple has a new policy that is starting to resonate throughout the industry. 

Good luck. 

Comments

• davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Ummm...I earned about 2000 gold last night watching videos.  U have to reset the advertising identifier under settings in ur phone.   
    And yes I know I have no life.  :)
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Where is that located?
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @Endpoint Man just go into your iPhone settings and hit the reset identifier it will immediately work. This is old news has been happening for months. 
  • 51OAK51OAK Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    davidwg1 said:
    Ummm...I earned about 2000 gold last night watching videos.  U have to reset the advertising identifier under settings in ur phone.   
    Worked like a charm!!
  • Cross9388Cross9388 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I reset the advertising identifier on my IPhone and its still saying no videos available at this time. Any suggestions on how to fix this? This 400 gold cap a day sucks. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If you didn't force-close, then re-open the app, it won't reload vids.  If you did that properly, I don't have any other advice...
  • pinetarr13pinetarr13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Cross9388 said:
    I reset the advertising identifier on my IPhone and its still saying no videos available at this time. Any suggestions on how to fix this? This 400 gold cap a day sucks. 
    Make sure to completely close app, then reset identifier, then open app back up.
  • cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Can our accounts get suspended or banned by resetting the ad identifier? Like if Glu notices an account racking up 2k gold per day will they flag it?
  • Geronimo13Geronimo13 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    cuseC08 said:
    Can our accounts get suspended or banned by resetting the ad identifier? Like if Glu notices an account racking up 2k gold per day will they flag it?
    I doubt it, I’ve complained 100x to Glu about it, they say they have no control over the ads and it’s based on demographics and yada yada. 
    You also need to reset the identifier 5 times.  It is weird but it works. 
  • BillBrasky87BillBrasky87 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I picked up around 5000 gold over the 4 day wekeend... and it's still giving me double gold for videos today!