Mystery Boxes

poknowspoknows Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I would like to propose a change to percentages of acquiring a player. Like many other players who play Tap 2019, it can be disheartening to not get a favorite player or a player of need out of a Mystery Box. I understand that it is a game of chance. I have been on the "lucky" end and have been able to pull a player after a few boxes. I have also been on the "unlucky" end where I have not acquired a player of significance even after 30 or even 50 boxes. Yes, that's a lot of boxes.

Currently, the percentage of acquiring a Special Edition Prime Player is set, i.e. 25 out of 1000 (2.5%) for a prime player no matter how many boxes you buy. I propose that when you buy a box and your are unsuccessful in acquiring a 5-star player or like, the percentage of acquiring the special player increases by .25% or something like that. In my example, after unsuccessful trying to acquire a player 8 times, the 9th try would have the percentage of acquiring a player at 4.5% (2.5% + .25% x 8 = 4.5%). The percentages would continue to increase until a player of significance (Special Edition Prime Player) is acquired. Once a player is acquired, the percentage for that type of player would reset to the default (in this example 2.5%). The increase in percentages can set per Glu. Additionally, a cap to the amount of increase can also be set, i.e. can not increase more than 4%, 2.5% + 4% (max increase).

Comments

• sigillum0311sigillum0311 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree I recently spent 3500 gold on boxes for the all star at 100/1000 and received all experience I have spent probabably 40000 gold and have received very few players. It is very upsetting to spend money on the game and receive absolutly nothing for it I have one prime player out of 100 and I purchased it in the special section.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The boxes have been giving out way too much xp lately. I don’t believe the stated odds at all. They aren’t worth buying anymore. Games are supposed to be fun but there’s no fun in spending $50 worth of game gold and not getting a single player.
  • ImUrDaddy84ImUrDaddy84 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    If I want XP, I'll buy the damn XP boxes! If I want a player, I'll buy the player boxes! I just spent a buttload of gold buying the Allstar boxes and didn't get a single player! THATS CRAP!