Thoughts on solo club vs active club

gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
been thinking about heading out on my own for a solo club. Currently in a club that is pretty active, usually top 150 or so, with the occasional top 25. CVC boxes can be scarce, and I get irritated when people don’t play enough. 

So so curious to hear the preferences from other members?

Comments

• MagikDragonsMagikDragons Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am in a club all by myself and do quite well. I usually finish top 25 in events and the cvc rewards are nice if you play it smartly.
  • Geronimo13Geronimo13 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m in a club with only 3 players and we are Platinum. I fair ok on CVC we get decent matchups. I’d rather be in my own club by myself since the other 2 aren’t active but I don’t want to give up the CVC box rewards for the club level. 1 member in my club steals my CvC rewards 2-3x a day with just one hit so it gets frustrating. 
  • gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Exactly. I get frustrated when CVC win is in the bag, and we have one jack wagon that runs up the score just to get the boxes
  • TheInsaneOneTheInsaneOne Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I personally like going solo for Cvc. Im in a club and we always are top 5 when we play together which is normally mondays and Wednesdays. But i think those cvc boxes are essential to helping build your team if your financial situation is limited! But with that being said i do not go into platinum and diamond clubs trying to steal boxes and run up their score! I think players who do that ruin this game. I will either be content with finding a dead gold club or simply asking a platinum or diamond club if i can compete with them for the day. This works wonders being respectful, others should try the same.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I personally like going solo for Cvc. Im in a club and we always are top 5 when we play together which is normally mondays and Wednesdays. But i think those cvc boxes are essential to helping build your team if your financial situation is limited! But with that being said i do not go into platinum and diamond clubs trying to steal boxes and run up their score! I think players who do that ruin this game. I will either be content with finding a dead gold club or simply asking a platinum or diamond club if i can compete with them for the day. This works wonders being respectful, others should try the same.
    Exactly right.  I don't go on my own for CVC, but I have a solo club ready, if I choose to down the road.  If you float for CVC, be respectful, and it goes a long way.
  • Geronimo13Geronimo13 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Well in about 24mins I’m kicking the random guy that joined thinking he was gonna steal me boxes today. I don’t play that game. He joined, hasn’t done anything for the club yet except hit the CvC in today’s event. He ran the score up and we are winning. And if we are still winning with 1 min to go he is getting the boot so he can’t collect my boxes lol. 
  • SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Much prefer active club to solo. There are definately benefits to solo, but the social aspect of a club far outweighs for me.