WTF

ImUrDaddy84ImUrDaddy84 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Just bought 11 Allstar Breakout boxes, 3 All Superstar boxes and didn't get a single player! WTF!!! Is that really how this crap goes? And you want people to spend more money on this game? F THAT! What a waste!

Comments

• SYLVANIASLUGGERSYLVANIASLUGGER Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I have faced your struggles but have often been on the opposite end of this. At times I think I win nothing for weeks but then I go weeks when I get really good players
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I spent 2k gold on boxes last weekend and over 3k gold this weekend. I got zero players and I’ll be spending zero more until changes are made. I’m not asking that I should get prime players every time. The motivation to buy the boxes is to get bonus players to help your club. If you never get any bonus players, even weaker ones, then there is no point in buying the boxes.
  • ImUrDaddy84ImUrDaddy84 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

samtheman said:
    I spent 2k gold on boxes last weekend and over 3k gold this weekend. I got zero players and I’ll be spending zero more until changes are made. I’m not asking that I should get prime players every time. The motivation to buy the boxes is to get bonus players to help your club. If you never get any bonus players, even weaker ones, then there is no point in buying the boxes.
    I agree. I dont buy player boxes for some crap XP. If I want XP, I'll buy the XP boxes.
  • MrboodiddlyMrboodiddly Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It's random for a reason... They have players evailable in special. I wish the odds were higher to, but its the same for every one and no one makes me buy them