All star Levels...?

cclement02cclement02 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Made it to all star level 10 and cannot access my rewards??? What is going on....

Comments

• steve818steve818 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Wondering the same thing
  • XXXBOMBER83XXXBOMBER83 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You have to have the VIP status and then it will unlock level 10 and then some from what I have heard 
  • cclement02cclement02 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Confirmed, you do have to be VIP in order to access those rewards. For those who are wondering the same thing, and cannot see the level rewards in the all star rewards page. When they make you a VIP you will be able to see them. Just wait a little while and the team at tap sports will eventually make you one. It may be a little frustrating at first, however, the team there is great and will make it happen. 
  • ChicagostrikeoutChicagostrikeout Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks for the confirmation! I'm at level 10. Been wondering if that little red arrow was gonna be there forever lol
  • SpecialDeliverySpecialDelivery Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Makes so much sense as to why I can’t see past level 9
  • reynoldsloganreynoldslogan Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’m also at level 10 and can’t claim my rewards. Eventually when you become a VIP you will be able to claim those rewards
  • bulldurham1972bulldurham1972 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is there a way to disable the red arrow or just wait patiently 
  • patches99patches99 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I too am on level 10.  Hoping to get VIP soon 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Confirmed, you do have to be VIP in order to access those rewards. For those who are wondering the same thing, and cannot see the level rewards in the all star rewards page. When they make you a VIP you will be able to see them. Just wait a little while and the team at tap sports will eventually make you one. It may be a little frustrating at first, however, the team there is great and will make it happen. 
    True.  There are 18 levels, but you have to be vip to see the top half.
  • oaktownbombersoaktownbombers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The arrow is so annoying!!!
  • El_ZilchoEl_Zilcho Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Agreed, but it only annoys me because I know I've got a reward waiting.  Glu is great but I wish there were more definitive instructions for attaining VIP.
  • SillypantsthundrSillypantsthundr Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm in the same boat.  The waiting is killing me!
  • SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Same here.  Just hit the level today.