Just went over 9000 and still red flashing icon. 🤬
  • ALOHATRIBE249ALOHATRIBE249 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Did yoi exit out of the game and go back in? M
  • KRYPTKRYPT Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Yes and restarted phone as well 
    I hope you get it soon brotha..Good Luck
  • SpecialDeliverySpecialDelivery Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I’m on level 9. I spend money regularly and visit forums and fb. Just being patient hoping they call me from the bullpen 1 day 😁
    And dont forget Twitter too..
  • adabadgeradabadger Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    And the wait begins. Just reached 10 this morning. Already got 2 responses from CS and they apparently have no idea how their game works.  
    Yet I still play everyday. Lol
    Do you have FB and Twitter account?
  • KRYPTKRYPT Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    adabadger said:
    And the wait begins. Just reached 10 this morning. Already got 2 responses from CS and they apparently have no idea how their game works.  
    Yet I still play everyday. Lol
    It's been almost a week for me. 
    I only wait a day and i got my VIP..
  • pjb912pjb912 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    josh823 said:
    I play the game a lot! I’m on Facebook and Twitter, and have spent more money than other players in my club that already has VIP! What am I not doing to get VIP??

• pjb912pjb912 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
     Where’s the beef ?
  • M00K1EM00K1E Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Plums?
    My plums are juicy
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Guys try to enjoy playing the game. It’s supposed to be for fun! So many people on here are obsessed with VIP status.
  • DoomSoraDDoomSoraD Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had spent 830 and decided to spend another 40 and just got it so it really depends.
  • Schmitty01Schmitty01 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We don't unveil anything when it comes to getting into the program. We like the mystique of it being a secret society. ;)
    This mystique is killing me I’ve been waiting for three years now and I’m still trying to be as patient as possible I hope my patience will pay off soon enough
  • Bernardo22Bernardo22 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    A secret society with a special password to get in?!
    Keep play the game and be Patience ..stop the complaining cause its not helping you..be patience and wait for your chance..Good luck
  • Woodch1pWoodch1p Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We don't unveil anything when it comes to getting into the program. We like the mystique of it being a secret society. ;)
    Is this true?
  • ohsaidahohsaidah Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I never even knew that vip was randomly picked this whole time, hopefully I make the cut next into this prestigious group.
  • MattisMattis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’d love to have the honor of that prestigious VIP badge!  I wonder what the different colors mean, anyone know?  I know this thread is old, just figured I’d ask and see if any of y’all knew. Cheers!
  • lukaswarriorlukaswarrior Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just played a team with 5 vip players and I can't even become one. I play every day all day
  • Heading4HomeHeading4Home Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’ve been playing for a very long time. I’ve been very active online through Facebook and Twitter. Praying my number gets called one of these times to get the VIP status. I didn’t know too much about the forum until now. 
  • Zenfnmaster1979Zenfnmaster1979 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I was just invited to VIP last week and we were talking about the requirements on our group message. I haven't spent anywhere near $800 though.  I had no idea it was such a mystery but I'm super stoked to have been invited. 
     The benefits are super awesome and wanted to say thanks for the invite. 

• Zenfnmaster1979Zenfnmaster1979 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    GoNavy said:
    You need to exceed $800 in cash paid to GLU.

I can guarantee thats not a factor. I haven't spent more than $250 and I'm a VIP.