WOH - Diamond Level

nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Has anyone experienced woh getting significantly easier when they have players that are all over 200?

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Woh increases difficulty based on your team level.  Silver teams do not face any gold level pitchers, etc.

Silver 5 and silver 6 teams see the exact same pitchers.  When you move to gold, the pitchers are the same, but they are upgraded to gold levels.
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Cool, that’s the value of prime batters then. I can max out a prime player at 234 vs 205 skill player at gold. Have pretty good success with those guys.
    For woh, skills are more important than max ratings.  Look for players with woh, late-inning, risp, rhp, and lhp skills.  Probably in that order...
    Sure, working on those too. Gets xp pricy fast.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @Tdub71 I would put lhp/rhp first, just because it's always active when you have your matchups right and it's good for all gameplay modes. Risp is tricky, you've gotta know when you have runners in scoring positions and when you dont- that's too much work for me lol. Also, do you still play 18, or do you just roam these parts for fun?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    No.  The "join the forums" link always took me here first, until the update.  I just commented to try to help out the guys that still used this one.
    Didn’t even realized I posted it here until you guys brought it up...