Trading in Former POTW AND POTM Players

alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Whats everyone’s take on trading in former POTW and POTM players? 

Comments

• jstoy69jstoy69 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I am considering getting rid of my players who are inactive. I don’t believe they can be used again for large points in club events. 
  • alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    The only reason I’d think to keep them is if a specific team is bonus for an event. Which even then would be a small point value 
  • jstoy69jstoy69 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I don’t think the small point values is worth keeping them and not using the XP and Prime XP to boost my active players.
  • mikedubsmikedubs Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    From a guy who has spent a lot of money and time on this game, I don’t think you need to hold onto those players for an upcoming event. It will lower your team strength and possibly make you lose the match just for a few extra points for a team. Usually try to dump POTM players before the new ones come out so I can maximize my XP back and find a new player to fill his spot
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I used POtM and potw early on when they are 300-315 but none recently. Regardless not worth saving. They don’t repeat. Just get zp and move on. Invest in primes or 350+ w dub skils
  • taylorjensstaylorjenss Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Only real reason to not do it would be they might re cycle through and be a potw or potm again