PureMayhem

PureMayhemPureMayhem Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
My name is Kristie and I’m Mayhems (PureMayhem) oldest daughter . I can not unlock his iPhone but am trying desperately to get hold of his teammates. I found a lot of paper notes regarding this game and from comments and stufff he has mentioned prior to me , it really does seem that this game was a huge part of his life. How extent I don’t know. I hope I’m not way off base. His First and middle name are Mark Mayhem , so I’m not sure how he was known as. Anyways, this past Saturday night around 9pm North Carolina time, Mark suffered major life ending heart failure. I’m sorry for discussing personal stuff on a public forum but I don’t know any other way to let his online friends know.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    What? Are you serious? Pure is gone???
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yes, that's a more appropriate response. I apologize. This is unfortunate news, I'm sorry for your loss. RIP to the big dog
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • PureMayhemPureMayhem Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you for that, do his friends now know? I’ve accessed his iPad but not his phone. Please let them know.
    I have an older sister (26) myself (24) and my brother (18) he has 4 grandchildren. He was 48 years old. He was divorced, extremely loving and the most humble person I’ve ever known. 
  • armandoarevaloarmandoarevalo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    mayhem miss you brotha you a great overall guy! prayers to your family n you bro! chat is going krazy for you my brotha 🙏🏻 u ina better place dnt forget any of us ! changed my name in honor of you (blythemayhem) missed but never forgotten! 
  • crusader2018crusader2018 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m his club mate and we’ve been trying to contact him since Saturday. He was chatting with us about the weekend event and then nothing 
  • gatornationgatornation Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    R.I.P Puremayhem,  and Prayers to his family and we will miss him in TSB19 GLOBAL CHAT
    Thank you for all your kind words. That means a lot to us. We didn’t realize how big of a community he was involved in. Wow
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    He was an incredible leader and friend not only to the members of his clubs, but to everyone in this community. I can only imagine the amount of love and support he gave to you and your family, I am so sorry for your loss. 
  • crusader2018crusader2018 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    PURE R.I.P. brother! You would’ve been proud we all the players that banded together yesterday to play with us to honor and show respect for you! The game will miss you!
    Wow! That sounds amazing and yes he would be very proud! He coached a lot of sports and really did believe in everybody playing together as a unit. He also felt, if you didn’t win the game, you learned from the game.... you didn’t lose.