CvC score improvement

ThumbstersThumbsters 137 PostsRegistered Users, Member
edited January 6 in General TSB Discussion
Does anybody have the double skill CvC edition of Ben Zobrist active and if so did you notice significant scoring improvements to your team’s CvC performance?

Of course when you have the Bonus guys on your team during CvC your scores will increase dramatically. I am wondering if activating a player like the CvC Zobrist will “magically unlock” some scoring generators?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin 618 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think Zobrist is just a great CVC player personally, but he won't prevent the other guys on your team from making outs.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • ThumbstersThumbsters 137 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @LonzoBallin do you own him and have him active in your CvC line up?
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder New Member 312 PostsRegistered Users
    I have him.   My team is very poor at cvc for some reason.  Marginal improvement with him.  
    @Probodybuilder Thank you for this information.

I have him but have not leveled him up for the simple reason that he does not improve my team as a whole. 

My thinking is if we want to put up better CvC scores, start building lineups exclusively for CvC. 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin 618 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @LonzoBallin do you own him and have him active in your CvC line up?
    Yes, I own him and always put him in my cvc lineup, but I haven't noticed a significant difference in my scores versus having in another quality player.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    @LonzoBallin Thank you.

• SandpipersSandpipers 1,234 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Haven’t noticed any difference either, maybe even a decline
    It's all done with mirrors
  • DFBBDFBB 3,998 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    Imo, Zobrist is currently the best CvC player available. He's a switch hitter and is always double boosted. 

Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.
  • whammo911whammo911 739 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I beg to differ, once leveled, wish it was the other Ted but I’ll take it. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY 1,734 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have the double skill CvC Zobrist and also got uber-lucky and picked up the CvC Ted over the weekend. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,916 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Does anybody have the double skill CvC edition of Ben Zobrist active and if so did you notice significant scoring improvements to your team’s CvC performance?

Of course when you have the Bonus guys on your team during CvC your scores will increase dramatically. I am wondering if activating a player like the CvC Zobrist will “magically unlock” some scoring generators?

AKA  Brokejawipeout

..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,916 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have him;  he’s the weakest of the four 3b I have and in spite of his CvC skills he’s a liability for me.
    AKA  Brokejawipeout

..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • Chris8062Chris8062 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Please can someone teach me how this CVC work and if possible you can message me on [email protected] gmail.com 
    Please I beg of you all I need your help