Silly Question--- Club Loyalty Points

gigispeed1332gigispeed1332 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
The Club Loyalty points that show up to be spent, are they only for me or are they for the entire club? Thanks

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    They're just for you to spend on loyalty boxes. It's a great way to get blue cash and evo.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Quick tip on the Club Loyalty points. 

As long as you don't donate your helmets, baseballs, or batting gloves, your loyalty points are portable. As soon as you do, they are not. 

If you're just getting started or haven't found the right club yet, you should only donate the exact amount of each item that you need to buy the Club Loyalty boxes in the Club Store. Don't just donate them all. You can use a slider to donate however many of each one you want. 

By doing this, you won't lose any of your Club Loyalty points if you find a club that better suits your desires. If you were to turn in all of your donations, you'd forfeit the remainder left over after you purchased all of the boxes possible when you left the club. 

This might not seem like a big deal to a lot of people. But, I made the mistake of not paying attention to this after I leveled up my entire team from Bronze to Silver. I had saved up enough resources to max my entire roster and my sluggers before making the leap. I didn't pay attention to how many baseballs I was donating when I pushed the button. I ended up with enough Club Loyalty points to max out my Club Loyalty boxes for at least 3 consecutive days. 

When a buddy of mine invited me to fill an open spot on his Diamond club, I made the leap there too. In so doing, I probably forfeited about 280k Club Loyalty points. Had I waited a day to cash them all in or not donated all of them in the first place, that would've probably been about $2 million in Blue Cash. 
  • mlusk3mlusk3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can remaining loyalty points be gifted to present club if I’m leaving for new club