Player doesnt currently level up 2019

shmy83shmy83 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
There has been some speculation about this being changed this year. As you can see I currently have Garcia at Bronze 10. I am in Silver. I pulled him from a New Team Box and he didn’t go to Silver 1. Either it isn’t going to be in the game or it’s still not put into the 2019 version yet 

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @shmy83 that feature was never confirmed by GLU and it was only rumored on a fb group that claims to have been in contact with GLU negotiating improvements to the game. Funny enough the same group running that page were some of the biggest loaders in the 17 version.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

On a different subject I see that all your 5* players are still bronze one so if you don't have the resources to bring them to silver you may have leveled up too fast. If that is the case I would suggest not making the same mistake and going to gold until you have all the required resources and then some to spare for new players.

• shmy83shmy83 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @houmy no no, that's the contents of the New Team Box from the store.
    shmy83 said:
    @houmy no no, that's the contents of the New Team Box from the store.
    Rookie mistake on my part. Was multitasking too much and did not notice that. I see that GLU started the multiple versions of the same player early with this version then with the "NEW TEAM" banners. Here we go with 34 versions of Trout again.

• suntroucktsuntrouckt Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

J. Gilbert’s Feedback Survey – If you are searching for genuine details on J. Gilbert’s Customer Satisfaction Survey to share your loyal feedback about J. Gilbert’s Survey.

Then, you have been landed at the correct point of information. On this page, we are sharing the J. Gilbert’s Survey Guide.see here:https://surveyexpert.info/j-gilberts-survey/