Transfer game from an Android device to another

Hi,

I just read all the post related to this topic but find no clear answer for Android devices. iOS users can use the "iCloud" option but I don't see that on my Android devices.

The situation is that I have an Android mobile with this game installed, a progress of about 180/260 missions and with all Heroes (except the new one, the demon) purchased. Yesterday I bought a Nexus 10 and after the table installed all the applications automatically (including HoD) I started the game. Sadly I found out that all the progress, coins and gems have been lost and what's more important, also the purchased Heroes.

So, I can accept loosing the progress, it's OK, I'm having fun with the game and can start it again. What I really need is a solution for the purchased Heroes.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I have a similar problem. My Nexus is having problems and tech support had me do a factory reset to see if it would help. After entering my google creds HoD was automatically re-installed. At first I thought great I don't have to start over. Then I launched and found that not only was I at the beginning but ALL OF THE GLU CREDITS I HAD PURCHASED WERE GONE. I'd love to know how to get the credits back.

To top it off the factory reset didn't completely fix the problem so I'm getting a replacement. This means I'll have to start over AGAIN!

I suspect that part of the problem is that I use multiple google accounts on my device. Not just Android users but one user with multiple accounts. I've had problems with the free glu credits not showing up and I think HoD is getting the accounts mixed up.
  • kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    I suspect that part of the problem is that I use multiple google accounts on my device.

That's not the problem. The problem is that glu credits are associated with a particular instance of the game, they not are actually associated at the account level. Think of glu credits as items you have on a particular "saved game" on your nintendo. You could start a new game, using the same game cartridge, but you don't get to transfer all the items from one saved game to another.

This is, in my opinion, the biggest problem with games that used purchased currency to advance, and the #1 reason I haven't spent any real money on credits (thank god for tapjoy). If you could assure me that buying glu credits meant that anytime I want to play HoD, on any of my devices, as many times as I want to start the game over and play it again, I can always get that currency to use in the fresh game, I would do it in a heartbeat.
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    There is a help thread dedicated to changing a device here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot

For any other issues, please submit a customer care ticket: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • TljTlj Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Could toad either of the links. So zero help here.