My game has a problem!

DanielRangel24DanielRangel24 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
my game has a problem, the textures are with problems, the dinosaurs are missing smithereens, the weapons are also missing smithereens, I do not know how to solve it! help me, I really like the game and game since 2015 please help me!

I uninstalled and installed the game trying to solve the problem and lost the progress

Comments

• malfunkshun01malfunkshun01 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     DanielRangel24,
           I have had similar issues with other online multiplayer games w/ constant patch/event updates, that need updated, and/or downloaded. Most are massive MMO's however Deer Hunter was one of the mobile games I had issue with. Before uninstalling game try clearing game cache, and quick optimize device feature in device settings. Hopefully this may be of some help. 
  • Driver253Driver253 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was having issues with the game restarting everytime it tryed to play an advertisment video then the game would go threw the loading proccess then close out the game i ended up haveing to uninstall then reinstall the game and lost all progress i was in zone 5 and had spent alot of money on this game and feel like i was just robbed for my money now
  • cobybriancobybrian Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your game. It sounds frustrating to encounter missing textures and losing progress after reinstalling. Have you tried checking for any updates or patches for the game? Sometimes, these issues can be resolved through updates. Additionally, reaching out to the game's support team or community forums might provide some helpful insights or solutions. In the meantime, you can stay updated on gaming news and tips by using services about Inoreader, which aggregates articles and updates for you. And remember, sometimes taking a break and revisiting the game later can bring a fresh perspective. Don't give up, and hopefully, you'll soon enjoy your free game again without any issues!

• cobybriancobybrian Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your game. It sounds frustrating to lose progress after reinstalling. Have you tried reaching out to the game's support team for assistance? They might have troubleshooting steps or solutions to help resolve the texture problems. In the meantime, you could also consider checking online forums or communities dedicated to the game for advice from other players who may have encountered similar issues. Hopefully, you'll be back to enjoying your favorite free game soon!