Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Explaining NOS bottles & Nitrous jet in details

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
I have seen lots of quires regarding which bottles of NOS is the best one .. Well I can't answer that question as its depend on how build UR own car (not that upgrading NOS bottles will effect the room selection even if it doesn't increase the rating) ... However .. NOS bottles comes in different sizes .. Why is that?? The answer is length and the push up power will be increased if the bottles get bigger and bigger .. So if U plan to make the car fully modified then U have to go with the biggest bottle as the NOS will push the car to the maximum torque ;) .. So what dos the Nitrous jet & core do ..?? It's speed up the ability & efficiency of the NOS in UR car .. So if U just install the NOS and didn't upgrade the Nitrous jet & core it will take time for the NOS to push up UR car after U hit the button of NOS .. Which waste some of UR race timing .. ;) it's not much .. But it might effect the race result .. Hope this info can add any values in UR future cars build ;)

Comments

• XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    NOS bottles just gives you more time using NOS, so it's useless to buy 25lbs NOS bottle to a R class car
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Okay, when I first read this I thought you were off on your facts a little.. In the real world, the size of the bottle only dictates how many times you can "squeeze" before the bottle runs out.. That is also in correlation to the jet size.. Larger jet means it needs a larger supply.. HOWEVER, in the game, I just took a stock scion tc, fitted it with nos, installed the 125 jet and the small bottle, it ran out before the race was over.. Medium bottle, lasted the race but wasn't much faster, large bottle decreased my et by .50 the pro 25lb bottle decreased my et by .250! It doesn't seem like much, but it just goes to show, that even tho the nos isn't running out doesnt mean that the you won't benefit from the largest bottle... Good write up venom!
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I use nos on the launch and use all way thru... Had to mess with the bottles some I run out at the finish line......on a real car the bigger the jets more gas and nos goes in, I run 2 stages. Leave on 150shot and at anytime hit the 2nd stage that has 250 shot
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    this is the most mislead post I have seen in a while. completely wrong.
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    The size of the bottle only affects how long it will last. A bigger bottle doesn't increase the pressure. On a perfect launch a 10 lb bottle should be all that is needed in the game on S and R class. A 15 lb on slower cars. Too big of a bottle is added weight which will hurt you.
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    I cant relate lol. Im alwAys in a 0 stress car
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    Nos bottle add only weight. The bigger the bottle the longer it will last. R class cars don't need anything more than 10lb nos bottle. Just check with each car and see how much nos you have right by the finish line and change it and test. Simple. Nos shots always pro stage.