Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I'm new to this.. Help me out?

I have no idea how to work anything in this game yet.. I have a civic si, 139 power and weighs 2136.. I don't understand why every car costs gems.. idek how to get gems.. i'm so confused please just help me understand a little better..

Comments

• TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Complete the campaign and then most cars will be available to buy with cash. You can buy gems via iTunes if you wish to do so.
  • blacksanta09blacksanta09 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Oh.. The campaign makes it so i don't have to spend those gems? alright.. well that is a lot of help actually.. I've been wasting my money on upgrades when i haven't even done first campaign thing :) lol
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Some cars with still cost gems after you complete the campaign though. And after you finish the D class you get to choose a C class car.
    alright.. well that is helpful.. Thanks(:
    Although.. I'm poor.. So i have to do online races so i can upgrade my car.. can't beat the 3rd guy i think lol
  • anxeanxe Registered Users 113 Posts
    Are you android or ios? And is the campaign working for you?
    It was broken before patch & they didn't say anything about fixing it in the notes ...I don't want to test myself and get the car I don't want for reward lol
    It's android and it works fine.. lol
  • blu bayoublu bayou Registered Users 39 Posts
    if you pick the car u want and for some reason it gets switched, don't worry it always gives u the faster car for that class...you can always go back and buy the car you want later, or pink one Lol