Signing in to Facebook and royalty checks

I keep having to sign into Facebook in the game, I was instructed by customer care to uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall and I am still having the same problem.. Even after uninstalling, and apparently others are having the same issue. I'm also on level 10 and a c list celebrity and have yet to receive any of my royalty checks even after waiting the four days.. please fix these glitches

Comments

• SewafroSewafro Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I have been waiting over 4 days for my first royalty check and my other checks are behind too. There are no updates on the status of our checks either. It all seems shady to me because they want to you keep buying clothes to increase style, but they don't want to pay out royalty checks. Support has responded to all other threads except this one. *sips tea*
  • TaiiqueeenTaiiqueeen Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the SAME problem. I wonder why support hasn't replied to this post. 🤔
  • SweetieTaylorSweetieTaylor Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm beginning to think it's apart of the story line of the game...I think Darius King is shady and isn't gonna pay us our royalties...and we will eventually get the option to leave his label
  • TopModelBehaviorTopModelBehavior Registered Users 4 Posts
    GLU staff is UNPROFESSIONAL!
    I made my Own thread explaining how I PAID over $80 for Crowns & Cash.
    Fully decorated the Penthouse and it Won't let NO ONE OVER!!!
    I asked them to Fix the Game or give me my money Back!
    Still NO RESPONSE!
    They responding to Other Dumb **** tho instead of the Actual Problem.
    I remember I made a fake post saying I had a HACK for the Kim K Game,
    u wouldn't BELIEVE how quick they responded to that thread.
    i'm spamming the Facebook pages,
    Nicki needs to know what type of People Handling her Game!