[SPOILERSSSS!!!!] No more storylines

If you're not at the end of the Largese record storyline: STOP READING!
----
---
--
-
I'm at the point where I said no to being Largese Records heir. I exit the studio and get called by Nicki, she wants to meet at the minajesty but after the phone call there's no quests and she's not in the hotel. This really sucks because I can't complete the weekend event cause I don't have any storylines.

Comments

• ThhMacManThhMacMan Registered Users 1 Posts
    How did you even get that far. I'm B list with 11.5 million fans and every since largese said we would talk about taking over the company I haven't gotten anything but mini quest that I can deny. I asked support if I had to become A list for the next main quest but they are useless
  • ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm up to the exact same point as you. Nicki called me yesterday telling me to meet her at the Minajesty but she isn't there and I am only getting mini quests to perform at Starships or appear on a radio interview.
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List
  • GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi Minji,

You're at the end of the current storyline (it's a cliffhanger), an update coming soon will pick up with Nicki at the Minajisty Hotel. Until then we've got a Holiday update coming in the next few days that will give you some more fun quests to keep you busy.

--GluHortus
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    GluHortus

Hadn't even thought that it may be the end! Thanks for clearing it up! I can't wait for the next update!
  • LipstiksNLabelsLipstiksNLabels Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same.. I'm at the end of the the storyline as well.. Is there a new update/event coming up? I literally have nothing to do lol
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Same.. I'm at the end of the the storyline as well.. Is there a new update/event coming up? I literally have nothing to do lol

I'm in the same boat as ya'll now and I don't see why we shouldn't get a update real soon! I'm guessing maybe today or next week? hopefully...
  • macleod862macleod862 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Not much fun waiting around. Need update!!!!
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    my only goal in the game is going to underground beats, but is locked, hope the update fixes
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    carolsayhi wrote: »
    my only goal in the game is going to underground beats, but is locked, hope the update fixes

We will have to wait and see since we receive the weekly event countdowns every Fridays (2 PM CentralTimeZone) unlike their other games like KKH/K&K which comes out on Thursdays. There is still hope for a update to comes out this week, especially if it's another gig event and we've reached the end of the game (so far in the update).

How are they going to expect us to participate in it... wished they would do the hourly gig call's like in K&K so it's not so much of a problem. The long awaited (3/4 weeks) bug glitches should hopefully be a-part of it too.
  • itsmekimmyitsmekimmy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm not even in that storyline yet but after me and Darius King had a talk about me taking over Lagesse (and a mini quest about Lennox and 8Track) I didn't receive any calls and it says "No Current Objectives". It sucks because I'm almost at lvl 14. :\