Options

Craymus event disappeared?!?!

The 12 day event disappeared from the task bar right after I finished a quest. And right before that happened, Kidd Cray sent a tweet and I lost fans. I forgot to screenshot it. Is this a glitch or did I do something wrong?!?! Help!

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Nickiminaj wrote: »
    The 12 day event disappeared from the task bar right after I finished a quest. And right before that happened, Kidd Cray sent a tweet and I lost fans. I forgot to screenshot it. Is this a glitch or did I do something wrong?!?! Help!

I thought it was just me but looks like you were less fortunate because I did lose some fans from Kidd but my events are still here. I did managed to take a photo earlier, hopefully GluHortus sees this and can check up on what's happening...

2XH36sF.jpg
  • Options
    NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I thought it was just me but looks like you were less fortunate because I did lose some fans from Kidd but my events are still here. I did managed to take a photo earlier, hopefully GluHortus sees this and can check up on what's happening...

2XH36sF.jpg

Yes this is it! Right after the photoshoot. I got 5 stars on the shoot aswell.
  • Options
    Yes this is it! Right after the photoshoot. I got 5 stars on the shoot aswell.

Mhmm, I also got a 5 star on the shoot too!! Try loading in into different locations/buildings sometimes for me it needs a minute to figure out what to do and give me the next call.
  • Options
    Mhmm, I also got a 5 star on the shoot too!! Try loading in into different locations/buildings sometimes for me it needs a minute to figure out what to do and give me the next call.

I did all that and waited the 16 hrs to see if he would call back and nothing happened. Even the snow disappeared. This really sucks. I've spend time, effort and crowns to make sure I'd get everything, then this happens? unacceptable.
  • Options
    I did all that and waited the 16 hrs to see if he would call back and nothing happened. Even the snow disappeared. This really sucks. I've spend time, effort and crowns to make sure I'd get everything, then this happens? unacceptable.

Have you tried contacting the Glu support? I know people have been saying it's no fun with no replies but it's worth a shot.
  • Options
    Have you tried contacting the Glu support? I know people have been saying it's no fun with no replies but it's worth a shot.

Yeah, but they usually take 2-3 days to respond back. I was hoping they would respond quicker here. Oh well.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I'm experiencing the same problem. After finishing the 7th wish with 5-star rating, I lost fans and got no count down timer for the next gig. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HANNA11HANNA11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sometimes I don't save my completed tasks, and when I go again in the game I don't have 5 stars and it is time. The last time I did so when I completed the task Craysmus and so far doesn't call me Kidd Cray. I collected only on Christmas sock. I really wanted....
    I never lost fans, so why doesn't he call me?

anyone understand me?

xw2qr81zdyd6
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear so many of you guys are experiencing this... it's a new week and hopefully Glu can fix this and somehow compensate the time/ prizes that you've all lost. All I can suggest for now is that you contact the in-game support and send in a ticket and explain everything, include as much information about your game (game code, platform that you're on, screenshots, amount of GB, etc.) that way it should at least should speed up the process.

@HAHHA11, Let me see if I can get where you're coming from. So when you're in a process of doing a gig for an example a 8 hour one, you do all of your energy and leave the game. When you come back let's say in a hour it doesn't save and instead loses the actions that you've done in the past hour. On top of that the time left also decreases to like 50 min left when you've only been away from an hour?
  • Options
    HANNA11HANNA11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Something like that. When I finish work at 5 stars. I leave the game because I didn't have the energy. When I return I appear in the middle of the previous task, but without time and without these 5 stars.
    Sometimes this happens, but it's not the problem.

I would like to finish Craymus event, but nothing appears.
  • Options
    I just wanted to update back on this issue of the Craysmus event disappearing after completion of a certain number wish task. I'm guessing with the large amount of tickets that Glu has been receiving about the same issue, they're now aware and trying to resolve the problem. Quite frankly I don't know what's the point of trying to fix it now since the event is finished... at least in my end. Hopefully this type of problem is somehow related to the other quest bugs/glitches so when the next update or server maintenance comes rolling in it should be fixed?!? *crossing my fingers*

***just a note this reply was just from today and the ticket was sent out yesterday... I'm guessing that they're back at work now with that kind of reply. (not 100% sure so please don't quote me on that)

zLhqHbk.png
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Although it's too late to fix the craysmus event, Glu should really compensate players who were affected by this no event task issue with event items. I was one task away from getting the dress and I'm sure I would've had enough time to finish the entire event if I didn't have this issue.

IMG_3879.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers