Do not receive messages or fans when trending

Hey. Can someone tell me how i can fix not being able to get messages from friends and also when my gig is trending i don't get any fans

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Tyson J wrote: »
    Hey. Can someone tell me how i can fix not being able to get messages from friends and also when my gig is trending i don't get any fans

Hey, Tyson J... try contacting the in game support and see what they can do for you to fix the problem. Right now there is no really a known solution that can be offered from here since the Mod has been away... I'm guessing since it was just the holidays and they're taking a break off from work.
  • Tyson JTyson J Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey, Tyson J... try contacting the in game support and see what they can do for you to fix the problem. Right now there is no really a known solution that can be offered from here since the Mod has been away... I'm guessing since it was just the holidays and they're taking a break off from work.
    I tried looking in the support section but i do not see an option that could assist me
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Tyson J wrote: »
    I tried looking in the support section but i do not see an option that could assist me

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Just in-case you still need help here are the steps... Click on the gear icon HozHcYG.png by your level bar and it should bring up a settings tab. Once you're on that setting tab you will see a rectangle box called tdmxZBy.png tap and it should lead you to the help screen. In the help screen look at the top right corner of the screen and you should see a magnifying glass and a little text box beside it AG8Tic7.png tap that from then on everything is pretty self explanatory.