Week 4 winners????

When will the week 4 winners be posted? And will we be considered eligible if our songs have now expired if we made our songs in the contest period specified by the rules? In the official rules it says songs created between Friday 12/23 and Thursday 12/29 are eligible, and results will be announced on 12/30. I made my entry on 12/23, spent all week earning likes to get it to top 40, and it's now inactive. What's going on?

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    awled wrote: »
    When will the week 4 winners be posted? And will we be considered eligible if our songs have now expired if we made our songs in the contest period specified by the rules? In the official rules it says songs created between Friday 12/23 and Thursday 12/29 are eligible, and results will be announced on 12/30. I made my entry on 12/23, spent all week earning likes to get it to top 40, and it's now inactive. What's going on?

Hey, awled... Try contacting the in-game support explaining your situation about the eligibility of your entry and it going inactive. They'll a have better understanding on how the contests works and can give you the answer/fix that you're looking for.