Error screen when loading

Hi,
I am having a lot of fun playing this app and it loads past those rings and error. It gets stuck at 30% and says failed to load assets. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and google play games on my phone that is new and that is to no avail. I'm really upset about this. How do I fix the error?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've noticed that the same thing is happening to me too. I actually had to delete this game because my device has little storage space. I'm not sure if my game was saved because last time I connected it to Facebook :confused:. I redownloaded this game and now it's crashing smt:mad:.

I'm becoming very uninterested to continue playing this game because there's no tappables and there's are no videos to watch to gain more energy from the free offers. So, therefore it will be difficult to complete the weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I've just came home and tried to loaded my game it would load to 50% then crash... what the.. not ready to wait another 7 hours for a fix!

Even if we have to wait for that long again please make sure everything is fixed... thanks
  • Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    The game was working fine yesterday afternoon and in the evening it loaded up to 40% and then it stopped , I miss playing , please fix!!
    The game was working fine yesterday afternoon and in the evening it loaded up to 40% and then it stopped , I miss playing , please fix!!

Are you also playing on a Android device? Few of us are in the same boat as you and trying to get some kind of help ever since last week!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I moved brown sugars post over from customer care, thinking she'doesn't find help here. You've been unable to load since last week? Hope you find resolution soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I moved brown sugars post over from customer care, thinking she'doesn't find help here. You've been unable to load since last week? Hope you find resolution soon.

Yeah, Koko! I've been having major different issues (right after another) with the game since the past week and to be honest I was losing hope for some kind of help. Although this Friday things started to get brighter and hopefully by next week this issue is fixed for everyone.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Your best bet is to submit a ticket through the game. If you still can't get into the game you can submit one through the support page here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/nicki-minaj-the-empire/?p=all
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    Your best bet is to submit a ticket through the game. If you still can't get into the game you can submit one through the support page here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/nicki-minaj-the-empire/?p=all

I'm sorry, I know it's probably not your intention but I feel kind of insulted... because the one time a Glu Mod finally gives a response to try and help resolve a problem but still face an issue with trying to get an issue fixed.

It's not even a option for any Android users to get help?!? :mad: :mad:
    336PdET.png
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm sorry, I know it's probably not your intention but I feel kind of insulted... because the one time a Glu Mod finally gives a response to try and help resolve a problem but still face an issue with trying to get an issue fixed.

336PdET.png

This is beyond disgusting. I'm an Android user and I have never been so insulted.
    Anyhow I still submitted a ticket to GLU support by choosing IOS as the platform just to ask why the hẹck they don't have ANDROID as an option for platforms. I have also attached the screenshot showing that there's really no ANDROID as an option for platforms. This customer service is a real bummer! :mad::mad::mad:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

336PdET.png

What⁉That's so unfair. I feel like it's favoritism because both platforms should be treated equally regardless of the popularity of iOS.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections