UPDATE: Game not abandoned!

Just wanted to share with you all that I finally got a reply from customer support! so relived they're still continuing on with the game. It was kind of already known since they were still pumping out weekly bundles and events, but it's nice for them to confirm it. Hopefully the update is coming soon.
Sorry for the double thread. I couldn't edit the title.

QUHq5Xz.png

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh no this sounds so promising! I'm happy that they're finally working on a new update but I'm not going to get my expectations high.

thanks Nickiminaj! :)
  • AshantiAshanti Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes! I also had the same message. Let's hope for the best :-)

"Hi Ashanti,

Sorry about the previous response. We're actually working on a new update (which could possibly fix the issue you are facing), I'm not sure when it is going to be launched though. However, we're not shutting the game down, and we continue supporting it for now.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care."
  • Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    It's been a year and me and everyone would like a update. .every game keeps moving along except for this one...please update it next week or next month pleaseeeeee
  • Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    Lots of people are stuck and bored and it would be great if people were able to go to level 18 and go to Atlanta ..cali and other states
  • pushypapipushypapi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I think now the game IS abandoned and discontinued. Sadly.