Options

Will there be an update on THURSDAY 2 FEB?!

Look up on the Nicki Minaj Empire Twitter. Nicki just announced that there will be a New Icon for the app on thursday. Does this also mean an update?! Who knows. We can only hope for the best.

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ashanti wrote: »
    Look up on the Nicki Minaj Empire Twitter. Nicki just announced that there will be a New Icon for the app on thursday. Does this also mean an update?! Who knows. We can only hope for the best.

Oh my god... FINALLY! Have you also seen Nicki's bloopers for the easter intro? It's hilarious!
  • Options
    AshantiAshanti Registered Users 4 Posts
    Lmao yes!! I saw them. I just hope this update is more than just a new icon. They better fix all the issues we're currently havin, bc I think otherwise a lot of people will quit. Now the chatrooms aren't workin anymore. People can't see eachother or it's trippin af. Too bad. Let's hope that this update on thursday will bring something good for all of us.
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    FINALLY, we've waited for the new update for so long! I hope that the update also brings side gigs and some new storylines :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Today is the day guys!! Anyone els really excited? I know I've said in the past that I'm not going to raise my expectations but I can't help it! I even woke up early just in case It will be out by then.

I'm going to start my speculations that maybe a dating feature will be added in this new update, that will be coming out later today. pink and hearts? VALENTINES! :o
  • Options
    Today is the day guys!! Anyone els really excited? I know I've said in the past that I'm not going to raise my expectations but I can't help it! I even woke up early just in case It will be out by then.

I'm going to start my speculations that maybe a dating feature will be added in this new update, that will be coming out later today. pink and hearts? VALENTINES! :o
    I think too that they will add dating to the game with this update, because even the game's app icon will get like Valentine's day theme. I'm so excited!!
  • Options
    NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    Does anyone know when the update will come out? Is there a pattern developers follow or just at random times.
  • Options
    Nickiminaj wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the update will come out? Is there a pattern developers follow or just at random times.

This is the first real major update for the game so everything is quite unknown for now. Unless GluHortus decides to give us a heads up again in the forums only he can tell...
  • Options
    The new update appeared in my App Store, I can't wait until it has uploaded!! :eek:
  • Options
    Paavo wrote: »
    The new update appeared in my App Store, I can't wait until it has uploaded!! :eek:

Still nothing for android... always get the end of the stick with these updates aha!
  • Options
    NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    Updated the game, but no new clothes or the ATL location.