Is this actually worth it???

I love nicki and this game was fun.
The update got me so excited, but it seems to have stopped half way through the current quest lines. Can't talk to Lennox or do my show with nicki in Atlanta.
Is there any point continuing this after we have put money and time into it????

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    If you would like my honest opinion... I think it's not worth it anymore now it seems like they're just trying to get everyones cash before they start closing down the servers. The new update fixed none of the glitches, it has only brought paying events, they stopped the crown deals for the bundles, and they just stopped caring for it. Not unless they can turn this whole mess around (which possibly will not happen at this point) the game will not become successful.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    If you would like my honest opinion... I think it's not worth it anymore now it seems like they're just trying to get everyones cash before they start closing down the servers. The new update fixed none of the glitches, it has only brought paying events, they stopped the crown deals for the bundles, and they just stopped caring for it. Not unless they can turn this whole mess around (which possibly will not happen at this point) the game will not become successful.

My thoughts exactly. It would be humane of them to just tell us how the situation really is instead of taking us for a ride
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KalaXoKalaXo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also agree, I've spent time&money, and see changes :( but it's all about the fans right??