Is there any sign of hope for this game?

What happened to this game?
I haven't been able to pass 40% on my loading screen :/
I have a couple of friends that still get to participate in weekend events and some that can't play at all!!
Android 
K&K: Level 21
KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    What happened to this game?
    I haven't been able to pass 40% on my loading screen :/
    I have a couple of friends that still get to participate in weekend events and some that can't play at all!!

Well It's hard for me to say an end to something and every week I've just been checking if there are still events. The past 4-6 weekend events? It's all just been a VIP/paying event and I thought my to myself how are people able to participate every week!? lol

Anyways I just got a notification today about an event that's about to start and I have good hopes that it isn't a paying event! Usually the first prize being 50 energy bolts is a indicator of a paying event but it's not where to be seen this week.
    i7sc1sc.jpg
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Well It's hard for me to say an end to something and every week I've just been checking if there are still events. The past 4-6 weekend events? It's all just been a VIP/paying event and I thought my to myself how are people able to participate every week!? lol

Anyways I just got a notification today about an event that's about to start and I have good hopes that it isn't a paying event! Usually the first prize being 50 energy bolts is a indicator of a paying event but it's not where to be seen this week.
    i7sc1sc.jpg

Haha yeah I don't get how people still participate in VIP events. But that's just me ��

But good luck with this weekend's event Ladouce!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny