Options

NMTE Events

Hey @GluHortus just a quick question/suggestion are the events that are being live now or in the past in the BETA will be re released once the game to comes out worldwide because it's sucks seeing the notifications every week and missing out on the prizes! If it's not in your guys mind yet please consider re playing the events once the game is out worldwide thank you!! :)

2yLaO7A.png

Z0j7UMJ.png

E1UZoM9.png

tFNSHPN.png

Comments

• Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi Ladouce,

There's no immediate plans at the moment to re-run these specific events but we may offer these items again in the future as part of "Throw-Back" events.

-GluHortus
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Hi Ladouce,

There's no immediate plans at the moment to re-run these specific events but we may offer these items again in the future as part of "Throw-Back" events.

-GluHortus

aww that sucks since not everyone from around the world had a chance for those events anyways it's understandable just hopefully the "Throw-Back" events aren't a long wait! lol
  • Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    The Stepping Out event was the only real event with custom content during our beta testing phases, we have some much more interesting event content planned for world-wide release. I don't want to spoil anything but our holiday event is going to be a lot of fun for everyone.

--GluHortus
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    The Stepping Out event was the only real event with custom content during our beta testing phases, we have some much more interesting event content planned for world-wide release. I don't want to spoil anything but our holiday event is going to be a lot of fun for everyone.

--GluHortus

Oooh lala I'm so hyped now ahaha!! Thanks for the quick reply @GluHortus!