Praise!

Can I just say that I LOVEEE the game <333 I'm ecstatic with all the new fashion and I'm so happy we get all these bra's to make it all so edgy! You guys really captured Nicki into the game. <3

One thing I'm hoping for in further development now is different body types or like in the sims that you can adjust breasts and bum lol :)

Comments

• OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Can I just say that I LOVEEE the game <333 I'm ecstatic with all the new fashion and I'm so happy we get all these bra's to make it all so edgy! You guys really captured Nicki into the game. <3

One thing I'm hoping for in further development now is different body types or like in the sims that you can adjust breasts and bum lol :)

Lol I knowwww, its so Nicki its crazy!! Even the little things her avatar does (like touch her hair) is soo spot on! I love it!!

Im so excited to get further in the story
  • GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Minji wrote: »

Thanks Minji, I'll forward your praise and your suggestion to the designers.

--GluHortus
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Thanks Minji, I'll forward your praise and your suggestion to the designers.

--GluHortus

Awesome! Good to know that my suggestion may be considered :)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    It really is a great game! I have been so obsessed with it and the storyline is really well thought out!!
    While I was going trough sending a in-game ticket I stumbled upon this in the Q/A sections, maybe some spoilers to what kind of updates with cities that we will soon are about to get! aahhh and after Nicki's "what's good!" I found myself saying it a lot to other people lol!

1KGuXKq.png
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    It really is a great game! I have been so obsessed with it and the storyline is really well thought out!!
    While I was going trough sending a in-game ticket I stumbled upon this in the Q/A sections, maybe some spoilers to what kind of updates with cities that we will soon are about to get! aahhh and after Nicki's "what's good!" I found myself saying it a lot to other people lol!

1KGuXKq.png

These locations are promising! Love it!