Music Fest glitch

At least I think it's a glitch. The story about music fest where you need to go to Underground Beats.. it's not possible: the location is locked.

Hopefully the developer's can take a look and stop the glitch :)

Comments

• GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi Minji,

This sounds like n issue that we've encountered recently in-house and we are currently investigating it.

The tester who encountered it reported that Underground Beats did eventually open on it's own after completing a different project, but that's not the intended behavior.

--GluHortus
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Hi Minji,

This sounds like n issue that we've encountered recently in-house and we are currently investigating it.

The tester who encountered it reported that Underground Beats did eventually open on it's own after completing a different project, but that's not the intended behavior.

--GluHortus

I completed multiple projects even waited until I needed to go to Underground Beats to try and see if the other mission would pop-up but no luck.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I don't want to make multiple threads about bug/glitches so hopefully it's fine if I share some here... some bugs I've experienced while playing on a Android device.

YWr42MW.png
    WBLxLQ3.jpg
    0NSdo8E.png