Options

Having a bit of an issue

I have sent a little message through the support section of the game but in the mean time I didnt know if anyone here may be able to help or not.

I'm only level 3 and im at the part where I've just recorded my first song and am to play it at the open mic at the nightclub. However my style isn't enough to qualify for the bonus but I can't seem to continue without it and I don't have enough currency to buy the sunglasses in the tutorial. I can't click out of buying them as the tutorial pop up and the 'you don't have enough money for this' pop up glitch together and I can't click anything and have to quit out of the game to get out of that screen.

I thought seeing as I can't get more cash currency id just watch a bunch of the free crown videos and buy something cheap for crowns but unless you buy it in the store during the tutorial, the requirement for style will always be one more than what you have as per the tutorial trying to explain style points to you I guess.

So yeah, I currently can't do anything...

Here's a screen capture

xqwvUoy.png

Comments

• Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi mischiefloki,

We've identified a rare issue where this can happen, we'll be applyin a fix soon so that it can't happen to users in the future. For anyone who encounters it before being fixed, our customer support team can fix this for you, but it might be faster to start the game over since you're at the very beginning.

--GluHortus