Options

Questions/Suggestions

Hey Glu,

I know this game is obvi still in development to some extent....

But i just have a few questions...

Will there be any items in the cities that we can tap for energy, crowns and such?

And also, I dont have facebook,so I am grateful for the I.D # to add friends. But it sucks that I had to switch phones and lost all my progress. How will purchases be restored?

Thank you for such an awesome interactive game though!!

Cant wait for Nicki to hear my raps 😂😎

Comments

• Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Oouulala wrote: »
    Hey Glu,

I know this game is obvi still in development to some extent....

But i just have a few questions...

Will there be any items in the cities that we can tap for energy, crowns and such?

And also, I dont have facebook,so I am grateful for the I.D # to add friends. But it sucks that I had to switch phones and lost all my progress. How will purchases be restored?

Thank you for such an awesome interactive game though!!

Cant wait for Nicki to hear my raps ����

Hi Oouulala,

You are correct this is a live game and we will be continuing to make additions and improvements in the future. We have a very long list of super amazing features that we just didn't have time to get into the game before launch that we'll be bringing to you down the road. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of those with you guys here on the forums and on our social media outlets soon.

"Hunt and Pecks" are what we call outdoor items that drop energy when you click them, I'm not sure if they are planned for Nicki, but I'll check with our designers.

Right now Facebook is the only way to transfer games from one device to another. If you have to reinstall the game without a Facebook account you can try submitting a support ticket with your GluID, they might be able to restore your game, but I can't make any guarantees.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone here is very happy to see the response the game is getting.

--GluHortus
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I have some suggestion that I would like to share too! Recently I've managed to invite my group of friends to play the game with me and hangout with people, but we found it hard to load in the same quick chat instance as each other. Maybe you guys can add like a follow your friends feature?
  • Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi Ladouce,

That's a feature that is planned in the future. Until then you can always invite your friends to chat in your crib.

--GluHortus
  • Options
    RemiReedRemiReed Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi! I remember in a game I used to play they had something similar to the apartment's that are in this game. In that game we had these small blocks that we would often use to give the illusion that there were more rooms than actually there. They helped define the space so things didn't seem randomly placed or crowded. We could also make it look like there were stairs too. I would love to be able to do that here too if you guys don't plan on adding a build function for the apartments or enabling us to buy walls for the apartments we own.

This object didn't stop people from buying other apartments for more space. So there's really no downside. You'd be surprised at what people could come up with just a white block.
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    RemiReed wrote: »
    Hi! I remember in a game I used to play they had something similar to the apartment's that are in this game. In that game we had these small blocks that we would often use to give the illusion that there were more rooms than actually there. They helped define the space so things didn't seem randomly placed or crowded. We could also make it look like there were stairs too. I would love to be able to do that here too if you guys don't plan on adding a build function for the apartments or enabling us to buy walls for the apartments we own.

This object didn't stop people from buying other apartments for more space. So there's really no downside. You'd be surprised at what people could come up with just a white block.

Amazing idea!
  • Options
    yagirlnataliyagirlnatali Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was wondering if we're going be able to watch ads/ complete offers for energy?
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hey Guys,

When we receive the notification that our song got a new like, it should say from whom!
  • Options
    It would be cool if you added a daily spin with six places it could land. The places it could land would be on crowns, money, clothing items, and furniture. Each time you spin your more likely to get a piece of clothing that you can only obtain from the spinner. The spinner could have exclusive items on it.

Total amount of spins: 3 times. After the first spin, which is free, you need to spend crowns to spin again. Maybe ten for the second or twenty for the third?
  • Options
    DATING
    I think it would be neat that we didn't just have dating NPCs in this game. It would be cool if there was more of a story line for the people we're dating and for them to be more flushed out characters.

Kind of like Cassio from KKH.

There could be a optional quest that would allow us to date these male or female characters. Like for example Priya... despite her clear obession for Kayla... could be optional to date after a quest that could lead her to be interested in you. It would also be cool to have those personal relationships affect game play like how that character may interact with your character.

And more you could have certain quests unlocked after a certain amount of dates happen that would allow you to progress in your relationship like it's a real relationship. During your dates you get to learn little facts about the character you've decided to date.
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I have a question im on the quest that deals with the sabotage with the photo shoot that Bitta sweet lied. I can't get in to the building for it i have two quest that required the building but the game wont let me in.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    I have a question im on the quest that deals with the sabotage with the photo shoot that Bitta sweet lied. I can't get in to the building for it i have two quest that required the building but the game wont let me in.

Do two choices come up when you select the building? If so then you need to select one of the choices, each choice is a different quest. Then you'll enter for the one you choose.
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    RemiReed wrote: »
    Do two choices come up when you select the building? If so then you need to select one of the choices, each choice is a different quest. Then you'll enter for the one you choose.

nothing pops up i can't even go in.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Welcome back to a new week @GluHortus!! I have a question can you maybe explain a bit more on how the royalties/paycheque works in this game so last week I got a dialogue box and it calculated my songs sold and it gave me a pending that turned into days to wait... that was four days ago and I noticed the timers below the "View" box on my raps. I assumed that was for the royalties and when it is given to me but now two of my songs has finished it timers and now say hours ago instead of left. Where can I claim it or do I get a call from Priya? If so I haven't gotten anything yet?

faJazfR.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think it's too difficult to complete projects. I checked back in to use my energy constantly, and even up til the last several seconds left on the project, I can't complete with 5 stars. Probably needing 2 energy or so. It's impossible.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I think it's too difficult to complete projects. I checked back in to use my energy constantly, and even up til the last several seconds left on the project, I can't complete with 5 stars. Probably needing 2 energy or so. It's impossible.

Yes, it's hard, when the first star is not filled. The thing is we can't earn much $ & crowns in the beginning to buy clothes to get the bonus star.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Welcome back to a new week @GluHortus!! I have a question can you maybe explain a bit more on how the royalties/paycheque works in this game so last week I got a dialogue box and it calculated my songs sold and it gave me a pending that turned into days to wait... that was four days ago and I noticed the timers below the "View" box on my raps. I assumed that was for the royalties and when it is given to me but now two of my songs has finished it timers and now say hours ago instead of left. Where can I claim it or do I get a call from Priya? If so I haven't gotten anything yet?

faJazfR.png

I have the same question. The countdown timer is up but I only got a report saying the total fans I got, no payout.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I've had the first star filled and even then couldn't get five stars with full energy before starting a project. It really is impossible and ruins the game a bit.
  • Options
    SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I wish we could change our friends clothes like KKH
    ≧▽≦