Game crashes when i open it

Hello everyone . please help me ! I just downloaded the game and i cant enter it it just load for about 40% then it crashes .. I have lots of space on my tablet same as the ram . i uninstall and install it again but its the same ... Im kinda frustrted right now dont know what to do please help me ,. I really wanna play the game ! Ive been playing kendal and kylie and its great same as the kim kardashian games everything is working fine .. Just this nicky minaj game so please help me 😭

Comments

• SamishiiZeiSamishiiZei Registered Users 5 Posts
    Please help
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Game crashes after update on Android
  • SamishiiZeiSamishiiZei Registered Users 5 Posts
    Then is there something i can do to play the game ???
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Okay this is absolutely frustrating I woke up today and updated my game and now it's crashing on the loading screen when it reaches 40%?!? It was just fine yesterday ugh!!! I even re installed the game to see if it fixes the problem and I guess not...
  • KingNoahKingNoah Registered Users 4 Posts
    It is frustrating! My game will load all the way, then crash before I can begin to play. It's been like this for a week and Glu Support isn't helping or responding.
  • GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi everyone,

We found an issue with Android updating that was affecting some players, we made a change on the server side to resolve this. If you are still experiencing issues be sure to enter a customer care ticket.

--GluHortus
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

We found an issue with Android updating that was affecting some players, we made a change on the server side to resolve this. If you are still experiencing issues be sure to enter a customer care ticket.

--GluHortus

Thanks Hortus for getting back on the issues, on my part everything is now fixed thank you!
  • KingNoahKingNoah Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hortus, what if I can't even get my game to open to send in a ticket? Because I've emailed app support and they aren't helping AT ALL.