Options

Can't enter a certain building

I've been really enjoying the game so far and have had no problems so far. Up until I got the quest "Score Big" which requires me to go into Underground Beats, but I can't enter into the building. I've not been able to get into the building for the last week or so. Every quest I get I'm still able to go into other buildings, it just seems that I can't get into this building. I though maybe if I was to get another quest for Underground Beats it would let me enter. But I haven't had any such quest

I'm level 12 using Android.

Included a pic
5br6no.jpg
"A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."

Comments

• Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I have the same problem. Other quests with underground beats work but not that one.
  • Options
    Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I thought I was the only one, thought maybe I was going crazy or something.
  • Options
    Pharaoh14Pharaoh14 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I thought I was the only one, thought maybe I was going crazy or something.

I had the exact same problem. When i first started the game i did big score first before other tasks and it lead to me becoming an A lister but after this task underground beats wouldnt load anymore missions for me. I restarted the game and did EVERY task, now im left with big score and i cant get into underground beats. So annoying!!!!
  • Options
    I was hoping that the new update would have fixed it, but it didn't. I even went onto another device(I know, not suggested) and it was like that on there too.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I was hoping that the new update would have fixed it, but it didn't. I even went onto another device(I know, not suggested) and it was like that on there too.

Hey @Amberspa101! I saw in another thread @GluHortus mentioned a new holiday update coming soon for the game, hopefully it get's fixed by then.
  • Options
    I seen that post :) I'm hoping it'll get fixed with that update too.

I'm sure it will eventually thou.

As long, as I keep getting other quests it's ok haha
  • Options
    Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have this same issue, but it's for the quest "Pick Up Score Game"
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• Options
    macleod862macleod862 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same issue at that location, execpt for anniversay party. Also have had no new quest in two days.