UPDATED: Nicki Minaj Server Status

We regret to say that our servers are currently down and the game is unavailable. We will update everyone as the situation changes. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

--GluHortus

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    We regret to say that our servers are currently down and the game is unavailable. We will update everyone as the situation changes. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

--GluHortus

No wonder my game was stuck at 10% and wasn't loading... thanks for getting back on us! Hopefully it won't be a long wait since I have to do my 12 Days of Craysmus and I wan't to maximize the time to finish all the storylines.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hopefully the 12 Days of Craysmus event time will be extended.
    I was doing a gig when the servers were down. Couldn't finish it. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    Will y'all compensate us or extend Craymus event? Cuz you know, we only got 8 days to do a "TWLEVE days of Christmas" event.... Literally forcing us to spend crowns in order to get everything......
  • Passion MinajPassion Minaj Registered Users 1 Posts
    Will we be credited for the time lost or will you extend Craymus event please? It's not fair ��
    Sarah
  • GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience, we're getting the servers back up and running right now. The game should be available very soon.

I'll be checking with our team about compensation/extension of Craysmus.

--GluHortus
  • GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Update:
    The game is up, but the in game store is currently down. We're getting that back up ASAP.

Again, thank you for your patience.

--GluHortus
  • TopModelBehaviorTopModelBehavior Registered Users 4 Posts
    Umm hellooo???
    My comments and messages just go unnoticed
  • RavenTurnerRavenTurner Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've sent screencaps on in game crowds that were free and paid. It's been a few days since I've received a response. This game is fun but it has its issues. If you have to force reset you should keep your crowns and cash you had before the rest.
  • njacquolinnjacquolin Registered Users 3 Posts
    I really haven't got anything for the craymus event. I got sometime like twice since it started....
    I still have not receive and I've been completing the task with 5 stars
    Still haven't got anything and its glitching bad
    njacquolin wrote: »
    I still have not receive and I've been completing the task with 5 stars

Hey, njacquolin just a question when you mean by "completing the task with 5 stars" it's the tasks that is specific for the event right? Not the main storyline because those gigs does not give out the event points also what level are you on? The gig's that give out the event points are the one's that are named "Cray's 1-12 Wish" the number depends on how far you're into the event.
  • Ricki SmithRicki Smith Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello, I would like to know if my game could be fixed . I have beat bitta sweet and Nicki called me and asked me to meet her at minajesty. Where my missions are located it says I have "no current missions" which means that I can't meet Nicki at minajesty. It's been like this for a while and I've tried to refresh it but it still won't give me any missions at all. My name in the game is Luna Ludny and my gamer pin is 5DR9X6W8. I have an Apple iPhone 5se and I used the AppStore to download the game. Please respond and thank you very much
    Hello, I would like to know if my game could be fixed . I have beat bitta sweet and Nicki called me and asked me to meet her at minajesty. Where my missions are located it says I have "no current missions" which means that I can't meet Nicki at minajesty. It's been like this for a while and I've tried to refresh it but it still won't give me any missions at all. My name in the game is Luna Ludny and my gamer pin is 5DR9X6W8. I have an Apple iPhone 5se and I used the AppStore to download the game. Please respond and thank you very much

Hey, Ricki Smith! I'm sorry to give you bad news but the moderator in this forum isn't active anymore. I can suggest that to send a ticket via their support system in the Glu site. Just click the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen and fill in the information box and hopefully they can help you get situated.
  • NR7VZGNPNR7VZGNP Registered Users 4 Posts
    How long will it be down I haven't played in 2wks...this will result in me uninstalling the game as of now it's just taking up space.
  • gabgolgabgol Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oh my, there are times that there is no update in this game.os games of yours are great, but it seems that you do not commit 100% in this project, I see that soon this game will fall that even the game of Katy Perry. I urgently need you to solve this problem, because this game is wonderful and you have to do everything to make it successful <3
    Oh my, there are times that there is no update in this game.os games of yours are great, but it seems that you do not commit 100% in this project, I see that soon this game will fall that even the game of Katy Perry. I urgently need you to solve this problem, because this game is wonderful and you have to do everything to make it successful <3
  • nikolaydimitrov26nikolaydimitrov26 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    update this game now !!!! 
  • nikolaydimitrov26nikolaydimitrov26 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    update this game now !!!! Please 
  • Lüçïfêr1xLüçïfêr1x Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Since the servers were down it's working again but now I have to restart and the one part where you have to go and arrange your furniture in story mode? It won't let me exit it out or anything
  • KenElwoodKenElwood Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Nicki Minaj FanFiction!

https://youtu.be/A6nj5vdqYSw