Stuck at Level 7..No new objectives?

I've been playing for a day and I came across this glitch. I completed the Underground Beats Signing Event, but there's still an exclamation point outside the venue listing the name of the event. I also have no new objectives so there's nothing to do. I know this is a glitch because it's so early on in the game and I have 0 objectives?

I use at iPhone 6 and I just downloaded the game the same day.

Please help!
15435770_10202500061339119_1505921367_n.jpg?oh=dfe7e9c0d27f8843a7cf0456b20c18d1&oe=5850A962
15435941_10202500063299168_1747681297_n.jpg?oh=e4f089db04d9d3a92a13982fda71dac7&oe=58509125

Comments

• GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi kaitgosiaco,

Thank you for reporting this. We're currently investigating this issue, I have seen reports on our Customer Support system about this and we're pulling data to better understand what is going on.

--GluHortus
    Our QA team is currently researching this issue and looking for a permanent fix for everyone.

Unitl then, our Customer Support team has found a work-around that has fixed the issue for some users.
    Please try these steps and then let us know if this resolves the issue:

If your current quests log is empty, then can you please follow these steps:

1) Go to your "beatbook".
    2) Go to the "My Lyrics" section and tap on the "Write" option.
    3) Once that is done, check if already have a new Lyric, if not, then create a new Lyric.
    4) Once the new Lyric is created, tap on "Save" and "Continue".
    5) After this, close your beatbook and then check if you have recieved any new pop ups or quests.

Thanks for your patience

--GluHoruts
  • SiobhanDaGamerSiobhanDaGamer Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issues and I've followed the instructions that you just gave and I'm still stuck.
    Thanks for letting me know SiobhanDaGamer.

Our engineers are actively researching this right now.

--GluHortus
  • annieskyssannieskyss Registered Users 1 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Thanks for letting me know SiobhanDaGamer.

Our engineers are actively researching this right now.

--GluHortus

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Any luck in resolving this?
  • QueenxHbic01QueenxHbic01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same exact issue!!!!!! I've even deleted the game, powered off and restarted my phone and then redownloading the game from my play store. Opened the game and still the same problem.. PLEASE HURRY UP AND FIX THE GLITCH
    Queen:)
  • QueenSonjaQueenSonja Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the EXACT same issue.. only I'm stuck on level 13 after I completed a mission in the lagresse office the yellow exclamation mark is still there. Hope they fix this issue soon
  • Coco23Coco23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    QueenSonja wrote: »
    I have the EXACT same issue.. only I'm stuck on level 13 after I completed a mission in the lagresse office the yellow exclamation mark is still there. Hope they fix this issue soon

Im having the same exact problem with the same quest I completed the quest but the yellow exclamation mark is still there. We're you able to get it resolved? Did you have to contact customer service?
  • QueenSonjaQueenSonja Registered Users 2 Posts
    I did contact customer service and they told me the issue was going to be resolved in the update so I'm currently still stuck on the same mission & level
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    QueenSonja wrote: »
    I did contact customer service and they told me the issue was going to be resolved in the update so I'm currently still stuck on the same mission & level

Hey, QueemSonja how long ago was that reply from? Is the update that you mentioned the one we recently had or an upcoming one?
  • atinawatinaw Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issues and I've followed the instructions that you just gave and I'm still stuck.
    me also. Im still stuck after i saved my song in beatbook
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm so upset they stopped developing this game 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    It was so cool