Options

Did not Recieve the Boss Bundle

It's been two days and I still haven't received my Boss Bundle. My credit card has already been charged and so I would like to know when you expect to deliver .

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled CustomerDisgruntled Customer Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just made an account with the forums to say that I am in the same exact boat. I sent a message to customer support as soon as the problem happened, and I've been waiting for three days to hear back from them. I'm especially frustrated because I wanted to use the energy to complete a mission I had in progress*, and the crowns to get the items for Nicki's birthday event - neither of which I was able to do.

*This is a separate issue, but I've noticed that for at least a couple missions, even if you start them with the style bonus and a full energy bar, it is impossible to complete them with a five-star rating within the time limit.
  • Options
    Disgruntled CustomerDisgruntled Customer Registered Users 3 Posts
    So after 18 days with virtually no response from the support staff, my ticket was abruptly closed today. I still have not received my Boss Bundle. I'm growing increasingly frustrated - I want to know when I can expect a refund, or at the very least, my very late bundle. Can someone help with this? I don't know where else to go.